Peter Sankoff is a Professor at the University of Alberta, Faculty of Law and located in Edmonton, Alberta. He is also an author and editor of leading texts on criminal law, evidence and animal law, including:
- Manning, Mewett, Sankoff: Criminal Law, 4th ed.
- The Portable Guide to Witnesses, 3d ed.
- Animal Law in Australasia: A New Dialogue
- Animal Law in Australasia: Continuing the Dialogue
- Canadian Encyclopedic Digest: Evidence
This website outlines his work and research on topics involving criminal law, evidence and animal law and contains samples of his published and unpublished research.
It also includes his archive of commentary on legal subjects, including lessons on Evidence law from the flipped classroom, and, in the Video Blog (V-Blog), short videos outlining his thoughts on criminal law, evidence and animal law topics.Contact Peter Sankoff